Thursday 30 March 2017

78-year old ex-priest to marry gay model

A 78-year-old retired clergyman is to marry a Romanian male model 54 years younger than him. The Rev Philip Clements, once parish priest in Eastry, Kent, confirmed his wedding plans as he spoke out in defiance of the Church of England's "unnatural" stance on gay matrimony.
Mr Clements and boyfriend Florin, 24, are in the middle of packing up their belongings to move to Romania with plans to tie the knot next month. The former Dover Grammar School for Boys pupil, who grew up in Shepherdswell, admitted people had raised eyebrows about his younger man but

added: "I haven't got much of it (my life) left so I might as well make the most of it."

Florin  defend the couple's age gap. He said: "All my friends know that my type is old people because they have more experience in life."